In the vivo X70 a Octa-Core processor (MediaTek Dimensity 1200 MT6893) is used in combination with 8 GB of RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Mali-G77 MC9. The fingerprint sensor is integrated into the display. More precisely it is placed underneath the display so that the scannable area can be highlighted within the used application. Therefore the 181 grams heavy smartphone is comfortably unlockable and the sensor doesn't need to take any space on the phone's body.
The smartphone has an internal storage of 128 GB to save images, videos, music etc. The vivo X70 has a 398 ppi 6.6 inch display with AMOLED technology. The smartphone also has a battery with a capacity of 4400 mAh. The screen's OLED technology only needs energy for bright pixels and thus, uses the battery more efficiently. On the smartphone's back you can find 3 high-resolution camera lenses and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 40 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The high-resolution front camera provides a resolution of 32 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag