The budget smartphone TCL 20L+ has a storage of 256 GB, which additionally can be extended (microSDXC). It has 4 high-resolution camera lenses on the back and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 64 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The front camera provides a resolution of 16 MP.
The smartphone works with a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 SM6115), which has access to a total of 6 GB of RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Adreno 610. As an addition to the well-known numeric code or pattern the 20L+ can be either be unlocked with a fingerprint or by a face scan (face unlock). This is very fast as well as simple and can increase every day security. It has a 6.7 inch display with a density of 395 ppi.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag