The budget smartphone TCL 20L has both a fingerprint sensor as well as capable front camera system for device unlocking. So either fingerprint or face can be used to unlock the smartphone fast and easy whilst maintaining a high level of security. The smartphone works with a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 SM6115), which has access to a total of 4 GB of RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Adreno 610.
A total of 128 GB internal storage is available. If this storage is not enough, it can be extended by using additional memory cards (microSDXC). The TCL 20L has 4 high-resolution camera lenses on the back and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 48 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The front camera has a resolution of 16 MP. It has a 395 ppi 6.7 inch display.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag