In the 186 grams heavy TCL 20 R 5G an internal storage of 64 GB is available. If this happens to be not enough, it can be extended with external cards (microSDXC). The smartphone has 3 camera lenses on the back with a maximum resolution of 13 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The front camera provides a resolution of 8 MP.
It has a 269 ppi 6.5 inch display based on IPS LCD. The 20 R 5G works with a Octa-Core processor (MediaTek Dimensity 700 MT6833V/ZA), which can use a total of 4 GB RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Mali-G57 MC2. In addition to commonly used methods like drawn patterns or numeric codes, the device can be unlocked by using its fingerprint sensor. In everyday life this can increase security without losing any comfort.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag