With its integrated inscreen fingerprint sensor as well as the face unlock function the 190 grams heavy TCL 20 Pro 5G allows to use a fingertip or a face for comfortable device unlocking. In the smartphone a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G SM7225) is used together with 6 GB of RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Adreno 619.
It has an extendable storage of 256 GB. Following cards can be used for extension: microSDXC. The 20 Pro 5G has a 6.7 inch display based on AMOLED and with a density of 395 ppi. Due to the OLED technology the contrast is particularly high and the smartphone's 4500 mAh battery can be used much more efficient, especially if dark elements dominate the screen. The hochauflösende back camera uses 4 lenses and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 48 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The high-resolution front camera has a resolution of 32 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag