The budget smartphone TCL 20 5G has both a fingerprint sensor as well as capable front camera system for device unlocking. So either fingerprint or face can be used to unlock the smartphone fast and easy whilst maintaining a high level of security. The smartphone works with a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 690 5G SM6350), which has access to a total of 6 GB of RAM. Detail knowledge: Graphics calculation is done by a Adreno 619L.
On the smartphone's back you can find 3 high-resolution camera lenses with a maximum resolution of 48 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The front camera provides a resolution of 8 MP. The 20 5G has a 6.7 inch display with IPS LCD technology and a density of 395 ppi. A total of 128 GB internal storage is available. If this storage is not enough, it can be extended by using additional memory cards (microSDXC).
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag