The 176 grams heavy T-Mobile Revvlry+ offers 64 GB of storage to save images, videos, music,... In addition, it is extendable. In the smartphone a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 SDM636) does the work, assisted by 4 GB RAM. For specialists: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 509 is called into action.
It has a 6.2 inch display based on IPS LCD and with a density of 403 ppi. The Revvlry+ has both a fingerprint sensor as well as capable front camera system for device unlocking. So either fingerprint or face can be used to unlock the smartphone fast and easy whilst maintaining a high level of security. The back camera uses 2 lenses with a maximum resolution of 16 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The front camera has a resolution of 12 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag