The Sprint Force has an extendable storage of 4 GB. For Extension the following cards can be used: microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC. The smartphone has a back camera with a maximum resolution of 5 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 1.2 MP.
In the Force a Dual-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus MSM8960) is used in combination with 1 GB of RAM. For specialists: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 225 is called into action. The smartphone has a 4 inch IPS LCD display with a density of 233 ppi.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag