In the 144 grams light Sony Xperia Z3+ a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 MSM8994) is used in combination with 3 GB of RAM. Detail knowledge: Graphics calculation is done by a Adreno 430. The smartphone's high-resolution back camera has a maximum resolution of 20.7 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 5 MP.
The Xperia Z3+ has a storage of 32 GB, which additionally can be extended (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD). The smartphone has a 5.2 inch display with IPS LCD technology and a density of 424 ppi.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag