The 198 grams heavy Sony Xperia XZ2 has a storage of 64 GB, which additionally can be extended (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD). The smartphone's back camera has a maximum resolution of 19 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 5 MP.
The Xperia XZ2 has a 424 ppi 5.7 inch display based on IPS LCD. It works with a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SDM845), which has access to a total of 4 GB of RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Adreno 630. Instead of unlocking by using a password or pattern the Xperia XZ2's fingerprint sensor can be utilized. It is particularly fast and simple and can further increase security.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag