The Sony Xperia X Performance's high-resolution back camera has a maximum resolution of 23 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 13 MP. The smartphone has an internal storage of 32 GB, which additionally can be extended (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD).
With the integrated fingerprint sensor the Xperia X Performance can be unlocked by simply placing a fingertip on the sensor. In comparison to numeric codes a fingerprint sensor offers advantages regarding security and comfort. It has a 5 inch display with IPS LCD technology and a density of 441 ppi. In the Xperia X Performance a Quad-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 MSM8996) is used in combination with 3 GB of RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 530 is used.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag