In the Sony Xperia X a Hexa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 8956) does the computing, assisted by 3 GB of RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Adreno 510. The smartphone has a 5 inch display based on IPS LCD and with a density of 441 ppi.
In addition to commonly used methods like drawn patterns or numeric codes, the device can be unlocked by using its fingerprint sensor. In everyday life this can increase security without losing any comfort. In the Xperia X an internal storage of 32 GB is available. If this happens to be not enough, it can be extended with external cards (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD). On the back it has a high-resolution camera with a maximum resolution of 23 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 13 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag