The 148 grams light Sony Xperia T3 has a camera on the backside which has a maximum resolution of 8 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 1.1 MP. In the smartphone a Quad-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 8228) does the work, assisted by 1 GB RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Adreno 305.
The smartphone has a 5.3 inch IPS LCD display with a density of 277 ppi. To save images, videos, music etc. there are 8 GB of storage available to the Xperia T3. If this storage wouldn't be enough, it can be extended with external cards (microSD, microSDHC).
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag