The 155 grams heavy Sony Xperia SP has a back camera with a maximum resolution of 8 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 0.3 MP. In the smartphone a Dual-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro MSM8960T) is used together with 1 GB of RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 320 is used.
The smartphone has a 4.6 inch TFT display with a density of 319 ppi. In the Xperia SP an internal storage of 8 GB is available. If this happens to be not enough, it can be extended with external cards (microSDHC, microSD).
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag