In the Sony Xperia P an internal storage of 16 GB is available. The smartphone's back camera has a maximum resolution of 8 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 0.3 MP.
In the Xperia P a Dual-Core processor (ST Erricson NovaThor U8500) does the computing, assisted by 1 GB of RAM. Detail knowledge: Graphics calculation is done by a ARM Mali-400. The smartphone has a 4 inch display based on TFT and with a density of 275 ppi.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag