The 148 grams light Sony Xperia M2's back camera has a maximum resolution of 8 megapixels. It has an internal storage of 8 GB, which additionally can be extended (microSDHC, microSD).
The Xperia M2 has a 4.8 inch TFT display with a density of 229 ppi. The smartphone works with a Quad-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 MSM8926), which has access to a total of 1 GB of RAM. For specialists: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 305 is called into action.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag