The 144 grams light Sony Xperia ion has a 323 ppi 4.5 inch display with TFT technology. The smartphone has an extendable storage of 16 GB. Following cards can be used for extension: microSDHC, microSD.
The smartphone's back camera has a maximum resolution of 12.1 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 1.3 MP. In the Xperia ion a Dual-Core processor does the computing, assisted by 1 GB of RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Yes is used.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag