The back camera of the 151 grams heavy Sony Xperia 10 II uses 3 lenses with a maximum resolution of 12 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The front camera has a resolution of 8 MP. The fingerprint sensor allows fastly unlock of the device without inconvenient methods like numeric codes or swipe patterns.
In the Xperia 10 II a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 SM6125) is used. Detail knowledge: Graphics calculation is done by a Adreno 610. It has a OLED display with a . Due to the OLED technology brighter colors and a deeper black can be displayed. Additionally the integrated 3600 mAh battery can be used more efficient, especially if dark elements dominate the display.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag