The flagship smartphone Sony Xperia 1 integrates a fingerprint sensor to comfortably unlock the device. Compared to well-known PIN codes or patterns, this can increase all-day security. A total of 128 GB internal storage is available. If this storage is not enough, it can be extended by using additional memory cards (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD).
In the Xperia 1 a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 855) is used in combination with 6 GB of RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Adreno 640. The smartphone has a 643 ppi 6.5 inch display with OLED technology. The smartphone also has a battery with a capacity of 3330 mAh. The screen's OLED technology only needs energy for bright pixels and thus, uses the battery more efficiently. The smartphone has 3 camera lenses on the back and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 12 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The front camera provides a resolution of 8 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag