The Sonim XP8 has a 5 inch display with a density of 441 ppi. To save music, videos, images etc. there are 64 GB of internal storage available. Furthermore, it can be extended by using an additional memory card (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD).
In the Sonim XP8 a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 SDM630) does the computing, assisted by 4 GB of RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Adreno 508. On the back the smartphone has a camera with a maximum resolution of 12 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 8 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag