The 141 grams light Saygus V2 has a storage of 64 GB, which additionally can be extended (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD). It has a 443 ppi 5 inch display.
The smartphone has a sensor to scan fingerprints, which can be used to unlock the device or to authorize requests to access secure storage / applications. Versus the other well-known methods (numeric code/pattern) it assures better protection against abuse. In the Saygus V2 a Quad-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 8974-AC) is used in combination with 3 GB of RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Adreno 330. The smartphone has a high-resolution back camera with a maximum resolution of 20.7 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 13 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag