Samsung Galaxy S7 edge
The Samsung Galaxy S7 has a 5.1 inch Super AMOLED display with a high density of 576 ppi. Due to the OLED technology brighter colors and a deeper black can be displayed. Additionally the integrated 3000 mAh battery can be used more efficient, especially if dark elements dominate the display. In addition to commonly used methods like drawn patterns or numeric codes, the 152 grams heavy device can be unlocked by using its fingerprint sensor. In everyday life this can increase security without losing any comfort.
It has an extendable storage of 32 GB. Following cards can be used for extension: microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD. The Galaxy S7's back camera has a maximum resolution of 12 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 5 MP. In the smartphone a Quad-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 MSM8996) does the work, assisted by 4 GB RAM. Detail knowledge: Graphics calculation is done by a Adreno 530.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag