The 185 grams heavy Samsung Galaxy S7 Active has a storage of 32 GB, which additionally can be extended (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD). The smartphone's back camera has a maximum resolution of 12 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 5 MP.
It has a 5.1 inch display with Super AMOLED technology and a high density of 576 ppi. Due to the OLED technology brighter colors and a deeper black can be displayed. Additionally the integrated 4000 mAh battery can be used more efficient, especially if dark elements dominate the display. The Galaxy S7 Active integrates a fingerprint sensor to comfortably unlock the device. Compared to well-known PIN codes or patterns, this can increase all-day security. In the smartphone a Quad-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 MSM8996) is used together with 4 GB of RAM. For specialists: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 530 is called into action.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag