Samsung Galaxy S7
The Samsung Galaxy S7's back camera has a maximum resolution of 12 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 5 MP. In addition to commonly used methods like drawn patterns or numeric codes, the device can be unlocked by using its fingerprint sensor. In everyday life this can increase security without losing any comfort.
In the 152 grams heavy smartphone a Quad-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 MSM8996) is used together with 4 GB of RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Adreno 530. The Galaxy S7 has a 576 ppi 5.1 inch display with Super AMOLED technology. Due to the OLED technology brighter colors and a deeper black can be displayed. Additionally the integrated 3000 mAh battery can be used more efficient, especially if dark elements dominate the display. A total of 32 GB internal storage is available. If this storage is not enough, it can be extended by using additional memory cards (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD).
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- Start app with NFC tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag