To save images, videos, music etc. there are 128 GB of storage available to the 138 grams light Samsung Galaxy S6. In addition to commonly used methods like drawn patterns or numeric codes, the device can be unlocked by using its fingerprint sensor. In everyday life this can increase security without losing any comfort.
It has a 5.1 inch display based on Super AMOLED and with a high density of 577 ppi. Due to the OLED technology the contrast is particularly high and the smartphone's 2550 mAh battery can be used much more efficient, especially if dark elements dominate the screen. The Galaxy S6 works with a Octa-Core processor (Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7420), which can use a total of 3 GB RAM. Detail knowledge: Graphics calculation is done by a Mali-T760 MP8. The smartphone has a back camera with a maximum resolution of 16 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 5 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag