The Samsung Galaxy S6 Active has a 577 ppi 5.1 inch display with Super AMOLED technology. It also has a 3500 mAh battery, which can be used much more efficient thanks to the OLED technology because only bright pixel need to be supplied with energy. In the Galaxy S6 Active a Octa-Core processor (Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7420) is used in combination with 3 GB of RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Mali-T760 MP8 is used.
It has a back camera with a maximum resolution of 16 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 5 MP. An internal storage of 32 GB is available.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag