The 151 grams heavy Samsung Galaxy S4 Active's back camera has a maximum resolution of 8 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 2 MP. In the smartphone a Quad-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 APQ8064T) is used together with 2 GB of RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 320 is used.
The Galaxy S4 Active has an extendable storage of 16 GB. For Extension the following cards can be used: microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD. The smartphone has a 443 ppi 5 inch display based on IPS LCD.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag