The Samsung Galaxy S20+ offers 128 GB of storage to save images, videos, music,... In addition, it is extendable with a microSDXC card with a maximum of 1000 GB. The high-resolution back camera has 4 lenses and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 64 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The front camera has a resolution of 10 MP.
It works with a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 SM8250), which has access to a total of 12 GB of RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 650 is used. With its integrated inscreen fingerprint sensor as well as the face unlock function the Galaxy S20+ allows to use a fingertip or a face for comfortable device unlocking. It has a 6.7 inch display with Dynamic AMOLED technology and a density of 524 ppi. It also has a battery with a capacity of 4500 mAh. The screen's OLED technology only needs energy for bright pixels and thus, uses the battery more efficiently.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag