In the 133 grams light Samsung Galaxy S III Sprint a Dual-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus MSM8960) is used in combination with 2 GB of RAM. For specialists: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 225 is called into action. On the back it has a camera with a maximum resolution of 8 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 1.9 MP.
The Galaxy S III Sprint has a 4.8 inch display with Super AMOLED technology and a density of 306 ppi. Due to the OLED technology brighter colors and a deeper black can be displayed. Additionally the integrated 2100 mAh battery can be used more efficient, especially if dark elements dominate the display. The smartphone has an extendable storage of 32 GB. Following cards can be used for extension: microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag