To save images, videos, music etc. there are 128 GB of storage available to the 199 grams heavy Samsung Galaxy Note10 Lite. If this storage wouldn't be enough, it can be extended with external cards (microSDXC). In addition to well-known numeric codes or unlock patterns, the smartphone can be unlocked by using its inscreen fingerprint sensor. This phone integrates the sensor underneath the display. This allows the use a fingerprint without requiring space below the display or need to search for it on the phones backside.
On the smartphone's back you can find 3 camera lenses and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 12 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The high-resolution front camera provides a resolution of 32 MP. The Galaxy Note10 Lite has a 6.7 inch Super AMOLED display with a density of 393 ppi. Due to the OLED technology brighter colors and a deeper black can be displayed. Additionally the integrated 4500 mAh battery can be used more efficient, especially if dark elements dominate the display. It works with a Octa-Core processor (Samsung Exynos 9810), which has access to a total of 6 GB of RAM. For specialists: To calculate the graphics a Mali-G72 MP18 is called into action.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag