The Samsung GALAXY Note T-Mobile works with a Dual-Core processor, which can use a total of 1 GB RAM. Detail knowledge: Graphics calculation is done by a Yes. It has an extendable storage of 16 GB. Following cards can be used for extension: microSD, microSDHC.
The GALAXY Note T-Mobile has a 285 ppi 5.3 inch display based on Super AMOLED. It also has a battery with a capacity of 2500 mAh. The screen's OLED technology only needs energy for bright pixels and thus, uses the battery more efficiently. The smartphone has a back camera with a maximum resolution of 8 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 2 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag