The Samsung GALAXY Note II T-Mobile has a camera on the backside which has a maximum resolution of 8 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 1.9 MP. The smartphone has an internal storage of 16 GB, which additionally can be extended (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD).
It has a 265 ppi 5.5 inch display with Super AMOLED technology. It also has a battery with a capacity of 3100 mAh. The screen's OLED technology only needs energy for bright pixels and thus, uses the battery more efficiently. In the GALAXY Note II T-Mobile a Quad-Core processor (Samsung Exynos 4 Quad 4412) does the computing, assisted by 2 GB of RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Mali-400 MP4.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag