To save images, videos, music etc. there are 16 GB of storage available to the 180 grams heavy Samsung GALAXY Note II Sprint. If this storage wouldn't be enough, it can be extended with external cards (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD). On the back the smartphone has a camera with a maximum resolution of 8 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 1.9 MP.
In the GALAXY Note II Sprint a Quad-Core processor (Samsung Exynos 4 Quad 4412) does the computing, assisted by 2 GB of RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Mali-400 MP4 is used. The smartphone has a 5.5 inch display based on Super AMOLED and with a density of 265 ppi. The smartphone also has a 3100 mAh battery, which can be used much more efficient thanks to the OLED technology because only bright pixel need to be supplied with energy.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag