In the Samsung GALAXY Note II AT&T a Quad-Core processor (Samsung Exynos 4 Quad 4412) does the computing, assisted by 2 GB of RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Mali-400 MP4 is used. On the back the smartphone has a camera with a maximum resolution of 8 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 1.9 MP.
The GALAXY Note II AT&T has a 5.5 inch display based on Super AMOLED and with a density of 265 ppi. It also has a 3100 mAh battery, which can be used much more efficient thanks to the OLED technology because only bright pixel need to be supplied with energy. A total of 16 GB internal storage is available. If this storage is not enough, it can be extended by using additional memory cards (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD).
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag