In the flagship smartphone Samsung Galaxy Note 9 a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SDM845) is used in combination with 8 GB of RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Adreno 630. It has a 6.4 inch display based on Super AMOLED and with a high density of 516 ppi. It also has a 4000 mAh battery, which can be used much more efficient thanks to the OLED technology because only bright pixel need to be supplied with energy.
To comfortably unlock the device for everyday use it is possible to use fingerprints as well as face scans (face unlock). The latter requires capable front cameras which also work in bad light conditions. The back camera of the Galaxy Note 9 uses 2 lenses and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 12 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The front camera has a resolution of 8 MP. It has an extendable storage of 512 GB. Following cards can be used for extension: microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag