The Samsung Galaxy Note 21 has 3 camera lenses on the back. In the smartphone a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 SM8350) is used. Detail knowledge: Graphics calculation is done by a Adreno 660.
The smartphone has a 6.8 inch AMOLED display. Due to the OLED technology the contrast is particularly high because black pixels can be deactivated completely and thus allows a more efficient use of the the smartphones's battery. The Galaxy Note 21 has a fingerprint sensor, which is integrated underneath its display and can be used to unlock the smartphone securely. The position to place the finger is shown onto the display and the sensor hasn't to be placed below the display or on the phone's backside.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag