The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 has a 6.8 inch display with Dynamic AMOLED technology. Due to the OLED technology brighter colors and a deeper black can be displayed. Additionally the integrated battery can be used more efficient. In the smartphone a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 855) is used together with 12 GB of RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 640 is used.
On the Galaxy Note 10's back you can find 4 camera lenses and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 16 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The smartphone has an invisible fingerprint sensor, which is integrated inside, respectively underneath, the display. Hence, the smartphone can be comfortably unlocked. As an alternative face unlock can be used. It is therefore possible to unlock without a numeric code or pattern. It has an internal storage of 1000 GB to save images, videos, music etc.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag