The 135 grams light Samsung GALAXY Nexus works with a Dual-Core processor (TI OMAP4460), which can use a total of 1 GB RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a PowerVR SGX540 is used. An internal storage of 32 GB is available.
It has a 4.7 inch Super AMOLED display with a density of 316 ppi. It also has a battery with a capacity of 1750 mAh. The screen's OLED technology only needs energy for bright pixels and thus, uses the battery more efficiently. The GALAXY Nexus's back camera has a maximum resolution of 5 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 1.3 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag