The 186 grams heavy Samsung Galaxy M20 has a 6.3 inch display with IPS LCD technology and a density of 409 ppi. To comfortably unlock the device for everyday use it is possible to use fingerprints as well as face scans (face unlock). The latter requires capable front cameras which also work in bad light conditions.
In the Galaxy M20 an internal storage of 64 GB is available. If this happens to be not enough, it can be extended with external cards (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD). In the smartphone a Octa-Core processor (Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7904) is used together with 4 GB of RAM. For specialists: To calculate the graphics a Mali-G71 MP2 is called into action. The back camera has 2 lenses and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 13 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The front camera has a resolution of 8 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag