The Samsung Galaxy F62 integrates a fingerprint sensor to comfortably unlock the device. Compared to well-known PIN codes or patterns, this can increase all-day security. The smartphone has a 393 ppi 6.7 inch display with Super AMOLED Plus technology. The smartphone also has a 7000 mAh battery, which can be used much more efficient thanks to the OLED technology because only bright pixel need to be supplied with energy.
In the smartphone a Quad-Core processor (Exynos 9825) is used together with 6 GB of RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a ARM Mali-G76 MP12 is used. In the Galaxy F62 an internal storage of 128 GB is available. If this happens to be not enough, it can be extended with external cards (microSDXC). On the smartphone's back you can find 4 high-resolution camera lenses with a maximum resolution of 64 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The high-resolution front camera has a resolution of 32 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag