In the Samsung Galaxy Core Advance a Dual-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 MSM8960) does the computing, assisted by 1 GB of RAM. For specialists: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 305 is called into action. The 145 grams light smartphone's back camera has a maximum resolution of 5 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 0.3 MP.
The Galaxy Core Advance has a 4.7 inch TFT display with a density of 199 ppi. A total of 8 GB internal storage is available. If this storage is not enough, it can be extended by using additional memory cards (microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC).
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag