The 120 grams light Samsung Galaxy Ace 3's back camera has a maximum resolution of 5 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 0.3 MP. In the smartphone a Dual-Core processor (Broadcom BCM21664) is used together with 1 GB of RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Broadcom VideoCore IV is used.
The Galaxy Ace 3 has a 4 inch TFT display with a density of 233 ppi. It has an extendable storage of 8 GB. Following cards can be used for extension: microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC.
Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 at Amazon.de
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag