On the Samsung Galaxy A9 (2018)'s back you can find 4 high-resolution camera lenses and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 24 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The high-resolution front camera has a resolution of 24 MP. The smartphone has an extendable storage of 128 GB. Following cards can be used for extension: microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD.
With the integrated fingerprint sensor and the face unlock function the smartphone can be unlocked very fast and simple. The Galaxy A9 (2018) has a 6.3 inch display with Super AMOLED technology and a density of 392 ppi. It also has a battery with a capacity of 3800 mAh. The screen's OLED technology only needs energy for bright pixels and thus, uses the battery more efficiently. In the smartphone a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 SDM660) is used together with 6 GB of RAM. Detail knowledge: Graphics calculation is done by a Adreno 512.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag