The Samsung Galaxy A8's back camera has a maximum resolution of 16 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 5 MP. In the smartphone a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 5430) is used together with 2 GB of RAM. For specialists: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 405 is called into action.
With the integrated fingerprint sensor the 151 grams heavy Galaxy A8 can be unlocked by simply placing a fingertip on the sensor. In comparison to numeric codes a fingerprint sensor offers advantages regarding security and comfort. A total of 32 GB internal storage is available. If this storage is not enough, it can be extended by using additional memory cards (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD). The smartphone has a 386 ppi 5.7 inch display with Super AMOLED technology. Due to the OLED technology brighter colors and a deeper black can be displayed. Additionally the integrated 3050 mAh battery can be used more efficient, especially if dark elements dominate the display.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag