To save images, videos, music etc. there are 32 GB of storage available to the 191 grams heavy Samsung Galaxy A6+. If this storage wouldn't be enough, it can be extended with external cards (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD). It works with a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 SDM450), which has access to a total of 3 GB of RAM. Detail knowledge: Graphics calculation is done by a Adreno 506.
As an addition to the well-known numeric code or pattern the Galaxy A6+ can be either be unlocked with a fingerprint or by a face scan (face unlock). This is very fast as well as simple and can increase every day security. The back camera has 2 lenses with a maximum resolution of 16 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The high-resolution front camera has a resolution of 24 MP. The smartphone has a 6 inch Super AMOLED display with a density of 411 ppi. The smartphone also has a battery with a capacity of 3500 mAh. The screen's OLED technology only needs energy for bright pixels and thus, uses the battery more efficiently.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag