The 123 grams light Samsung Galaxy A5 has a 5 inch display based on Super AMOLED and with a density of 294 ppi. The smartphone also has a 2300 mAh battery, which can be used much more efficient thanks to the OLED technology because only bright pixel need to be supplied with energy. It has an extendable storage of 16 GB. Following cards can be used for extension: microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC.
The Galaxy A5 has a camera on the backside which has a maximum resolution of 13 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 5 MP. In the smartphone a Quad-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 8916) does the work, assisted by 2 GB RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Adreno 306.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag