The budget smartphone Samsung Galaxy A11 has a 268 ppi 6.4 inch display with IPS LCD technology. The smartphone works with a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 SDM450), which has access to a total of 2 GB of RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 506 is used.
The smartphone has a fingerprint sensor and the face unlock function to unlock the smartphone very fast and simple and increase the security. The back camera of the Galaxy A11 has 3 lenses with a maximum resolution of 13 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The front camera has a resolution of 8 MP. To save music, videos, images etc. there are 32 GB of internal storage available. Furthermore, it can be extended by using an additional memory card (microSDXC).
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag