In the 196 grams heavy Samsung Galaxy A02s a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 SDM450) does the computing, assisted by 3 GB of RAM. For specialists: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 506 is called into action. In the Galaxy A02s an internal storage of 32 GB is available. If this happens to be not enough, it can be extended with external cards (microSDXC).
The back camera has 3 lenses with a maximum resolution of 13 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The front camera has a resolution of 5 MP. It has a 6.5 inch IPS LCD display with a density of 270 ppi.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag