The 147 grams light Samsung Captivate Glide has a 4 inch display with Super AMOLED technology and a density of 233 ppi. Due to the OLED technology brighter colors and a deeper black can be displayed. Additionally the integrated 1650 mAh battery can be used more efficient, especially if dark elements dominate the display. The smartphone works with a Dual-Core processor (NVIDIA Tegra 2), which has access to a total of 1 GB of RAM. For specialists: To calculate the graphics a Yes is called into action.
The Captivate Glide's back camera has a maximum resolution of 8 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 1.3 MP. It has an extendable storage of 8 GB. Following cards can be used for extension: microSDHC, microSD.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag