To save images, videos, music etc. there are 128 GB of storage available to the 263 grams heavy flagship smartphone RED Hydrogen One. If this storage wouldn't be enough, it can be extended with external cards (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD). In the smartphone a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 MSM8998) does the work, assisted by 6 GB RAM. Detail knowledge: Graphics calculation is done by a Adreno 540.
The Hydrogen One has a 5.7 inch IPS LCD display with a high density of 515 ppi. The smartphone has a sensor to scan fingerprints, which can be used to unlock the device or to authorize requests to access secure storage / applications. Versus the other well-known methods (numeric code/pattern) it assures better protection against abuse. The back camera has 2 lenses with a maximum resolution of 12.3 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The front camera has a resolution of 8 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag